Global Geo Services AS (GGS),
based in Norway
Was formed in year 1999; and is a key Multi-Client Seismic provider, with current main focus in the Middle East, and in the North Africa Region.
We will also consider carrying out major Multi-Client Seismic projects in other parts of the World with major Hydrocarbon potential where Governments are seeking to hold international Licensing Rounds.
Global Geo Services AS (GGS)
GGS is a Norway based independent international Multi-Client seismic Company focusing its presence in regions with the world’s highest Petroleum potential.
GGS is known for its provision of high quality Multi-Client Seismic Services to the E&P industry, Governments and National Oil Companies
The GGS Management
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Mr. Bjorn Ursin-Holm
Mr. Ursin-Holm has worked in the oil and gas business since 1972, working on international assignments throughout the world, in top positions in E&P Companies and in Oil Service Companies.
Mr. Ursin-Holm is a geophysicist by
background and with this Bio:
- 40+ years of international experience in E&P and Oil Services
- Chairman & CEO of Global Geo Services AS (GGS); 2010-current
- Founder, Chairman of Irbis Energy Ltd; 2016-current.
- Chairman of Boudicca E&P, UK ; 2016- current
- Founder, Chairman & CEO of Vision of Energy AS; 2000-current
- Board Member and CTO of Araca Energy ASA (2014-2015), Russia E&P
- Chairman Rosneftegaz Geo (RNGG); ( 2007-2010)
- Founder, President & CEO for Vega Resources AS (Russia E&P);(2007-2010)
- VP Africa and Middle East for Fugro (2001-2007)
- EVP Aker Geo, EVP (1998-2001)
- President Petroleum Geo Services (PGS) Russia & CIS (1992-1998)
- Saga Petroleum E&P; Data Acquisition Manager , Field Development (1976-1992)
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Mr. Trond Christoffersen
Mr. Trond Christoffersen has worked in the oil and gas business since 1981 working on geophysical and exploration projects globally in senior positions.
Mr. Christoffersen has a background in geophysics and business administration with this Bio:
- More than 3 decades of experience in the oil and gas business
- COO Global Geo Services AS; 2017-current
- Founder, Director & Senior Partner of Spec Partners Ltd, UK; 2009- current
- EVP Marine operations of Spectrum ASA; 2007-2009
- CEO of Global Geo Services ASA (GGS), shorter periods COO; 1999-2007
- EVP of TGS ASA; 1998-1999
- VP of Nopec International ASA; (1996-1998)
- Founder and CEO of Amarok AS); (1989-1996))
- GM grav/mag of GECO; (1981-1989)
What we offer
GGS provide the following Multi-Client Project services
PC2000 SEISMIC DATA SET
OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
PC-2000 Main Partner
National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC)
NIOC Exploration Directorate
Tehran – 1994817119
The Islamic Republic of Iran
Blue Calm Marine Services Co.
Tehran – 154984143
The Islamic Republic of Iran
Contacts: Sirous Amirhosseini, Mohammad Shojaei
E&P Data Licensing
Limited – E&PDL (selected areas)
Contacts: Simon Kendall, Ville Kalijärvi
Accountant: Raad & Regnskap AS